Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's my hubby


 This picture was taken at our wedding, right after we were officially married.
 This was the day before (we took pre-wedding day photos)  I love his facial expression!
 This was taken in the San Francisco Chinatown.
Ya'll (and I've lived in Texas so I have permission to use this word) want to know who this handsome buck is?  He's my hubby!  Isn't he adorable?  We make a great couple, because we are laughing most of the time, we have tons of fun together, and we have the best conversations.  That's why I married him, well and lots of other reasons too!  I love this picture of us wearing matching sweaters because I think it exemplifies how we feel about being with each other, we're always overjoyed!  PS around Halloween time i wanted to cut my hair really short and my husband replied to that "you want to be twins for Halloween?"

About a year ago I tried blogging and didn't feel I liked it at the time, with a new purpose and drive, I am back so I thought I'd transfer some of my other stuff over:)

No comments:

Post a Comment