Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mrs. Sniffleson

I have had a cold for about a week now. It began as a sore throat, then it transformed into a cough, and for its final act, I have developed a mild head cold. Not exactly the best thing for the first week of school, but hopefully it will dissipate by tomorrow or at least the weekend.

Today was seventh grade day and the energy of the new kids was tangible. They were so excited to finally be in junior high. That's kind of how I feel excited to be there and ready to be in Junior High on the other side, as a teacher.

Luckily I feel pretty prepared, my room is ready to do in every aspect that I can think of (I'm sure more will pop up as the year goes on.) My disclosures are printed, along with a Getting To Know You survey for my students.

It's strange I thought I would be nervous and stressed the whole day before. I have little butterflies but for the most part I am just ready to start. All the school districts around here have already started, so Nebo is the last.  I have liked having these few days to put the finishing touches on everything, but I want to stop holding on the summer and officially go back to school!

3 comments:

  1. Exciting! You will be such a great teacher! Hope your cold goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy! I can't believe that you're a teacher already. I know that you'll be wonderful :) I miss you lots and hope everything is going wonderfully. I hope that we can get lunch and catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in Bountiful? Yeah the first two days is pretty overwhelming! I'm still getting used to it. We should get together I want to know how you're doing and what's going on.

    ReplyDelete