Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Smart Ones

Four years ago before my husband and I even knew each other existed my husband bought a beautiful blue car, that gets great gas mileage, has heated seats, a moon roof(that unfortunately doesn't open), and has an automatic/manual transmission. This amazing car is compact, only a two seater, and it can fit in any parking spot, especially if Jeremy is driving, saves on parking costs and walking distances. This car is a Smart car. My husband bought it because he felt like it exemplified his personality. He bought it because it looks like a "nerdy" car. I admit when I first pulled up to the University of Texas LDS Institute building, where we had church when we lived in Texas, I saw that electric blue car and thought "who drives that ridiculous thing." I quickly found out, that day in fact. When I walked out with him to the parking lot he started making his way to the Smart car, and blurted out "that's your  car?" Jeremy smirked to himself and said, "yep, you should drive it sometime, it's fun." Little did Jeremy know that I would drive it more than him in the years to come. I actually got the chance to drive it that next Tuesday behind Chuy's.

Since then I we have taken smarty all over the from the Gulf of Mexico, to Lake Tahoe, we've seen it all in Smarty!
Off roading in a Smart Car
Corpus Cristi with Smarty right on the beach!
Small car only, never a problem for us!

Smarty takes Tahoe.




1 comment:

  1. I always thought it was a cute little car. And it's so fun to drive!

    ReplyDelete