I am a little cheesy when it comes to this but after going to girl's camp I realized how all these kids/students that I come in contact with
really are my younger brothers and sisters. I love the opportunity I get to be apart of their lives for a short time.
I have loved my new teaching job so far! It is fantastic. Now it isn't completely flawless, there are a few tech problems that many teachers and I are facing, but overall it has been a great first two weeks of school.
I love my students and they are very different from ones I had at Payson. Apparently this hairstyle seems to be the "in" thing. I never saw it at Payson but it may just have come about this summer. Payson buddies are you seeing this hairstyle all over the place?
 |
| I didn't have as many bulletin boards last year so I didn't have a lot of ideas for stuff |
Teaching English electives this year left me with very little I could use from last year. So my room is quite different from D151 but I still think it looks adorable.
 |
Side of Classroom, Creative Writing is Blank because I hope to put up some writing soon!
|
 |
| My mom had gotten me the 'Welcome' sign and I told her I wanted to do some kind of banner she then very cleverly thought of this. |
Your classroom is so cute! I'm glad it's going well so far :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting: starting a new year, in a new classroom, with new students. I'm so glad you're loving it! Best of luck for a fantastic year of teaching!
ReplyDelete