Marriage is not nor will it ever be pure bliss all the time, because it is something that needs work and I know that for the past four years Jeremy and I have really put in some hard hours and we will continue to do so. But this is one of the things that I love about being married.
I had a fantastic life four years ago, but I had no idea how marvelous, wonderful, and fulfilling it could be just four years later. And yes even with all the hard work the past four years have been the best of my life because of all that I have gained, spiritually, emotionally and so on. I know that because of Jeremy I will be able to reach my full potential of which I would have never been able to do without his help. He has made me a much better person in innumerable ways and shown me what it's like to truly be a good person, and a follower of Christ.



Happy Anniversary you two! Has it really been four years already?!?!
ReplyDelete