I cannot believe it is already December! It feels like school just started a week ago and Halloween was yesterday. But alas, it is December and it has made me reflect a bit.
At the first of the school year I was still sad and a little bitter that I had to take (what I originally thought) was a consolation prize, my part time teaching position.
As the months went by I realized that this consolation prize has been exactly what I needed, and in the end, wanted. I reflected on how I felt last November and December at Payson and I realize that I was truly miserable. I would wake up dreading school, and dreading certain classes and students. I hate thinking about it because I hate thinking of a time when I was truly miserable.
I realize that my school and situation I am in now is much better suited for me and if I had had the opportunity to stay I think I would have been miserable again. I am glad that I have my consolation prize which for me is really first place and a little bit greener patch of grass.

So happy it's worked out! You deserve it!
ReplyDelete