![]() |
| This is probably the best School photo I've ever taken! Look at that hair, it's perfect! :) |
Sunday, July 5, 2015
The End to a Really Wonderful Experience
This school year's last day of school will be my last day of school for a while. I decided that since I am due in October that I would simply not go back to teaching next year and for the foreseeable future. Throughout all of May I couldn't wait until that last day because if you're a teacher you know what May means for teaching and students. Of course by the middle of June I was nostalgic for my seventh graders and couldn't imagine that I wouldn't be going back for a long time. I really did love teaching and will miss it a lot. Being a teacher taught me some really wonderful and hard lessons about being an adult and being an authority. There are parts I'm glad to be finished with but there are many others and that I will continue to miss here and there. In the end I am glad that I had the chance to be Mrs. Mickelson for a little while and hope someday I can don that title again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure your students will miss you, too! So glad you had the opportunity to teach. It is a great picture of you!
ReplyDelete