Well you should check them out, they are hilarious, fresh, random, and people you'd like to meet. Kinda like the Duggars, The Browns, or you know Stephanie Nielson. These are people that I would like to meet and since they aren't real celebrities I feel like my chances are better. If you watch Rhett and Link you should subscribe because, well this is their career, and for some reason it makes me feel good to support youtubers by simply watching, liking and subscribing. Not a fan of Breaking Bad, but I sure am a fan of Rhett and Link!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Middle School Musical: Breaking Bad
Since January I have discovered some great material on Youtube. I was looking for stuff that is funny and happy. Usually I relied on talking cat videos and come to find out there is a whole slew of cat channels, some of my faves are Cole the Black Cat, and N2 the talking cat. But then while browsing FB one day I found a link to the Middle School Musical: Breaking Bad. I watched it and fell in love. I then watched all the others Middle School Musicals and found the innumerable other vids (like that Ender's Game touch) by this dynamic duo. Rhett and Link!!!! Do you already know about them? Do you already love them? I found their daily show Good Mythical Morning which is a 10 minute video they do every weekday. I'll admit I waste ten minutes of my prep period watching it usually while eating a snack, so its no totally wasted. Some of my favorite things about their videos are that they are ALWAYS CLEAN!!! Which can be surprisingly hard to find on Youtube especially with female youtubers which bothers me, and makes me feel like they aren't representing the intelligent and talented female population very well.
Well you should check them out, they are hilarious, fresh, random, and people you'd like to meet. Kinda like the Duggars, The Browns, or you know Stephanie Nielson. These are people that I would like to meet and since they aren't real celebrities I feel like my chances are better. If you watch Rhett and Link you should subscribe because, well this is their career, and for some reason it makes me feel good to support youtubers by simply watching, liking and subscribing. Not a fan of Breaking Bad, but I sure am a fan of Rhett and Link!!!
Well you should check them out, they are hilarious, fresh, random, and people you'd like to meet. Kinda like the Duggars, The Browns, or you know Stephanie Nielson. These are people that I would like to meet and since they aren't real celebrities I feel like my chances are better. If you watch Rhett and Link you should subscribe because, well this is their career, and for some reason it makes me feel good to support youtubers by simply watching, liking and subscribing. Not a fan of Breaking Bad, but I sure am a fan of Rhett and Link!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment