Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You never know when you'll see someone from Payson!

Both of my parents work in the Bountiful temple my mom on Tuesdays and my dad on Fridays. Since it is Spring Break I decided to go and do some work in the temple. Lately my dad has been crazy about finding family names to do in the temple and so he had tons to do yesterday they pretty much needed everything.

We did some Sealings at first then since we had a little extra time I decided to do some of the baptisms for the names. As we were waiting at the counter a young girl turns around and says a very friendly "Hi." I being very impressed with her friendliness say hi back. Then her mom asks "Do you work at Payson?" I was shocked and said enthusiastically "Yes!" Then turning to the young girl I ask "Do you go to Payson?" She said yes and since I did not recognize her she was probably not an eighth grader and she didn't look old enough to be a ninth grader so I asked if she was in seventh. She confirmed and then told me her name. I had actually heard the name before and like Olaf on Frozen I said "I've heard of you, all good things, all good things."



What a fun Spring break surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment