Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Before Thursday...

I was so excited to see my name plate until I realized it was spelled wrong. 
If you have ever wondered what teachers do the first few days of school, well, I can tell you they mostly attend meetings. Since last friday I have spent so much time in meetings, don't get me wrong I love it and am so happy to be there but, boy do teachers attend a lot of meetings. In each one I get more and more excited to start thursday. I can't believe it is so close!  I have been waiting since February 7th, for  this Thursday.
I actually met one of my students today!  She was adorable, so friendly and encouraging; I can tell she will be one of my best students. I never realized that I can actually get encouragement from my own students. Maybe not directly but through how kind they are to me and how they respond.

This is my classroom my door. There are some other cute things but this does a good job at giving you a feel of the room. Oh and the two shelves on the wall are gone, lost to the English teachers.

2 comments:

  1. This all looks so exciting! Thursday is coming soon....So did you get your name plate changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. I'm thinking next week, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete