We also played a decent amount of Assassin's Creed, which is awesome, Jeremy and I are playing through it together.
One thing we did do for Halloween is the Sundance Halloween Lift Ride. They set up haunted scenes below their main ski lift and you ride high above them making it not actually that scary but still really fun. Also that lift is freakin' long! We literally went up and over and down the mountain; just when we thought it would go back down it kept going. Sundance you're more awesome than I thought. Of course being us, we didn't take any pictures so here are some I found on the internet to save you some clicking.
In all honesty the first time I heard about this thing was when I read all of Stephanie Nielson's blog, from start to finish (or present) and her brother had mentioned it in an email to her family. I thought to myself, "I wonder if they still do this?" Lo and behold, they do.
We couldn't figure out what this thing was until we were right above it.
![]() |
| I'm a regular Lwaxana Troi. |
We also did not dress up, mainly because we didn't have anything to go to so what's the point. I did however put on my Star Trek TNG communicator badge and decided I looked like a Star Fleet Diplomat. Can't we didn't try.




Two corrections, I believe that the game isn't a humble bundle game, its a crowd funded game(could be wrong though). And two, I'm your brother too! :p haha
ReplyDeleteAh yes you are correct I checked with Jer, about the game of course.
DeleteThe lift ride sounds awesome! Your Halloween sounds more exciting than ours, although we did go out to dinner, which was fun, and I did dress up a little for working at the schools.
ReplyDelete